Reporting local Issues

Here’s a handy list of ways to report local issues

Crime and Antisocial Behaviour

Emergency – call 999

Non-Emergency – call 101

or report online:

Avon and Somerset Police website

via the  council

or anonymously via the Crimestoppers website

Raise a speeding concern

please also take a look at our community safety page

Street Issues

and Fix My Street

Rapid Cleanup team the team to contact to report needles/broken bottles/condoms etc :

or organise a local litter pick 

Issues with Trees in Birchwood St Annes

suggest imporvements to paths road layouts and street furniture 

Bristol City Council has launched a new mapping tool to capture the public’s views on walking and cycling in the city.
The interactive map gives people the opportunity to share ideas and comments digitally; please add your ideas to the map and ‘like’ other people’s comments. 

For more details and to add your comments, please see here.
Please help us populate the North, South and East of map with comments, it is important the map is representative of the whole city.

there is also the opensource widen my path site


Pests, pollution, noise and food

 Dog Mess

Problem or injured wildlife

Bins and recycling


homeless connect website:

Report an abandoned vehicle 


Abandoned shopping trolleys

Report transport problems

first bus complains are available from this contact page

BCC have a complaints page too

and the bus ombudsman’s complaints page

Please also take a look at our community transport page

Report a Gas Leak

Report a Water Leak

Report an electricity problem (power cuts)


Ambulance Service 999/112

NHS non-emergency helpline 111

Nightingale Valley Practice Brooklea Health Centre, Wick Rd 0117 330 4300

Local Defibrillators

24 Hour

Located outside these buildings Dial 999 to get the unlock code

Brislington & St Annes Conservative Club 109 Wick Rd, Bristol BS4 4HE – map

Hungerford Community Centre and Social Club Hungerford Road, Bristol BS4 5EX – map

Time Limited Access

Nightingale Valley Practice, Brooklea Health Centre, Wick Rd, Brislington, Bristol BS4 4HU Map

Arnos Vale Cemetary – East Lodge,Arnos Vale Cemetery, Bath Road, Bristol, BS4 3EW – Monday to Sunday 9am-5pm – Map

Tesco Brislington Extra

More information on publicly avaiable defibrilators

where is my nearest defibrilator info

Mental Health

Legal Advice

Useful resources 

the East Bristol advice centre is a mine of useful information

First Contact Bristol

First Contact Bristol connects those who are in need of extra support with services that can provide practical help. Choosing a service from the checklist will mean we refer your details to the organisation who provide it so that they can contact you and arrange the support.

GBT on Social Media
Share events and news from GBT